Monday, March 13, 2017


Yes, so last Friday, I was playing around with creating the appropriate files for my books--mobi for Amazon Kindle and epub for everything else.

And guess what? I did it. It took some tweaking and adjusting and previewing and a bit more tweaking and adjusting and previewing, but eventually I got a finished product that tickled me pink. I tested in both Kindle and iBooks and they both worked and looked FABULOUS.

It was so COOL to see a finished product after all the writing and the hair pulling and the fear.

It's so tempting to just hit that publish button now, although book 1 is not ready for publication at the moment (I played with book 3 cuz it was the shortest). Just a minor but time-consuming tweak, that will take a couple of weeks.

The important part of this is--I can do it. I won't need to pay someone to do this for me, which is great considering the cost of good book covers and good editing and ISBNs and copyright filing.

Every day it's something new.

But one day at a time. And still having fun. :0)

No comments: